Sunday 28 November 2010

First advent sunday

After a really long walk to the vineyards with Lyra, where I played for hours, we headed back home in the snow, jumping and running down the white woods path to get into the warm house fast. I don't understand why everyone is cold, but then again, I do have the fur of a polar bear hihi.
Time has come to decorate our tree, something I haven't done yet, and all this decorations are just tempting to play with, but I wasn't allowed. Mean people! I did however manage to steal a few and nibble on them, but I got caught hihi.
I messed up the bed and for the record, glitter doesn't taste so good

Partners in crime hihi

Red ones don't have a good taste either:S
oh and I need to add a picture of me sleeping yesterday, after being with Lyra for 9 hours, the entire day, running, playing, barking, snow fighting, no rest...and I finally got to sleep!
...yes...I sleep with my eyes open if I use my ear as the pillow hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment