Thursday 11 November 2010

C day

I am home.
Operation went great, we didn't need to do the ultrasound since the vet was able to locate it without a problem today, luckily. I was a good boy at the vet, but I was so scared I was shaking everytime they examined me or gave me shots, anti stress and taking my blood. My paw was shaved to locate the vein, I have a bald spot there now, so uncool hihi. They made only one cut, due to the location of the other testical, so the wound isn't that big, I guess what bothers me the most is the fact that I cannot lick it, since I have to have the ugly patient collar on.
I am sleeping now, but I did gather my last strenght to protest the blanket on the floor and climbed on the cauch. My bed! Hihi. I got a strong dose of painkillers inside me so I am sleepy and resting now. Speak soon when I am more awake:).
After giving blood on the walk waiting for test results
Resting on my bed at home

1 comment:

Paper Kay said...

So THIS is what Pascal looks like when he's clean and still? :)) In my mind he's always kind of blurry ;)

Post a Comment