Wednesday 10 November 2010

Pre day

Finally able to relax, been tortured till now, I had to bathe! Clean ears! Be fully combed and then brushed over and over again....what a dreadful evening...I smell nice...Nice! Yuck, I hate smelling like shampoo hihi. (Need to find something really bad smelling as soon as possible to get a nice doggy smell back, somehow rolling on the clean parquette just doesn't do the trick.)
Tomorrow is my castration. the C day...eiiik. But let me tell you about our week first. Tara went to the vet with my owners, while I was being looked at by Maja's dad and Emma. Ofcourse being a little spoiled cuddlecake,  missing my owners, I kept running around, up the stairs, down the stairs, up the stairs and down again, untill I realised that if I jump into his lap, he doesn't have a choice but to get kissed hihi, so I did it everytime I ran up the stairs where he was. I am just that adorable hihi. Tara needs surgery, they need to replace the tie between meniscuses in the knee, which is torn and she is limping, so she is having surgery next thursday. Poor girl. But when I saw her today she was so cute and playful, she wiggled her tail like crazy and playfully nibbled on my body, while barking jealously at Emma for playing with me. Those girls are so cute.
We are catsitting Mao, he is black and white and really shy, I haven't met him yet, but I am pretty sure he will give me a few slaps before I know my limit hihi, not all cats are as tolerant as Liza and Ed.

Tomorrow at 7:30 we start driving towards the vet, we need to draw blood, to examine it, do an ultrasound to see where my tiny little second thingy is and then we operate, castrate. Ew I am sure every man hates that word hehe. I won't really know what is going on since I will be napping and before I will know it, Magnus and Maja will be there kissing me while I'm still drunk from the narcosis. Off to bed now, will speak again tomorrow after the op, which will go great and I will be up and running in no time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment