Friday 12 November 2010

Post op day

We had a bit of a panic yesterday, I started womitting and was shaking in coldness, so Maja called the vet and they told us to warm me up and call back. When I heated up to my normal temperature the little rascal in me came to life again. I was starving...and I mean starving! Haven't eaten for 20 hours and finally got my paetite back. Oh man I ate like crazy, drank and ate again. Then when I peed, I peed an ocean and started running around, playfully and healthy. Don't like the cone collar, in fact I really hate it, so I sit on the bed and whine till they take it off and pet me. I did fall asleep with it tho, streched over the bed with all my feet in the air, airing the shaved belly. Such a lovely sleep that was, but ofcourse my owners didn't get to sleep at all due to worries about me, so when we walked this morning they really didn't understand why I am so lively, hopping around with my batteries full. Hihi.
I am great, no blood discharge, or anything wrong, strong apetite, no pain, digestion perfect...and on my way to recovery.
The stiches I have are internal and will fall apart on it's own soon when the wound heals, so we don't need to go back to the vet for anything soon. Magnus is snorring at the moment finally able to rest a little poor thing, he was so worried yesterday, didn't even want to take his eyes of me for a second, Maja has given me so many kisses that I am officially overkissed hihi. So many benefits for this vet trip tho, I am being spoiled beyond discription, I have 24 attention and all the goodies I can think of, currently I am feasting on a fresh bovine bone, slamming it around while trying to grind my teeth, poor Mags, sleeping thru the sounds of bones flying hihihi. Yummy yummy bone!
I forgot to mention how complimented my fur was by everyone, how they said I looked royal and magnificant. I was however all combed and brushed and pretty...untill the first walk after the blood testing, then I got dirty wooohooo, love the mud! Hihi.
So to sum it all up.
Operation went great and painkillers made it superb after.
My lion fur is a breath taking. (I know I am perfect hihi)
I am spoiled and loved as if the day is no diffirent then any other.
Loving life...how could I not hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment