Saturday 20 November 2010

Week after

It's been a whole week now and half a day, my stiches are almost gone, just the main one remaining and I am already getting a bit of fluff on the area where I was shaved. Yesterday Tara had her operation and it went great! She was home fast, faster then they thought and is recovering amazingly! Haven't seen her yet, we think it's better to let her rest a bit. My owners went shopping a bit today and I got a very squeeky chicken toy...I have been driving them insane all evening...no seriously...ANNOYING squeeky toy is awesome hihihi. They can't even watch a movie hehe, so loud and annoying. I bet they regret buying it hihi. I am very healthy and very pretty, my body recovered fast and I have been full of energy all week. I mean that...full of energy. But they found a cure, on walks now when we take them, which is three times a day, I need to walk nicely by the leg and not pull, that really isn't fun so I get tired since I need to concentrate. I have been complimented by passing by people on how elegantly I walk...

NOOOOOO as I am writing this I have bitten into the squeeky part and it's not longer loud...no no no, hate it!!! (the owners seem happy haha, now they can watch their movie...with sound!)

No comments:

Post a Comment