Monday 22 November 2010

Yesterday we went to the vineyards for lunch and to greet Tara. We took short walks to see if she will start stepping on her operated foot already, since she was supposed to do it yesterday or today, which she did a little. So today we decided to go up for a little bit and take her for a motivating walk again. When we arrived up, me being all dirty and wet already since I just have to be a piggy in the woods, we realised Lyra was there also! Fun!! When we took a walk, Lyra, Emma and I ran like crazy, over all the mudd and water holes, but me being the only one who loved to lay on the back, I ended up being covered with dirt and mudd. My owners just laugh but the bad thing is, I cannot run around in the house when I'm this filthy. Here are some pictures of how much fun I have being a crazy dirty little dog thru the woods and in company of others;)
Chewing a stick and getting wet
People walk so slow...
Running like crazy on the muddy road, followed by Tara

Showing of as the dirtiest of all...


No comments:

Post a Comment