Monday 1 November 2010

Season change

Leaves are all over and the nature is coloring itself brownish, it's beautiful and windy, making every stick, every leaf a toy for me. We have been spending a lot of time at the vineyards, playing and helping out. It's a holiday today so for the past three days we walked up to see Emma and Tara and Maja's parents. Yesterday we cut the vines and roses and I helped out so much by pulling every branch away and chewing it into smaller parts for easier carrying. I mean every stick...for 4 hours, everyone was shocked how much energy I actually have hihi. Tara's leg is painful again so she didn't want to run so much, instead she just bites my butt and puts my head into her huge mouth, scary but fun hihi. While Emma is completely crazy, I think she is my favorite playmate, we run like mad chasing eachother and if she is slower she gently bites my leg, that cheater hehe. We just grab a stick on both sides and run all the way down to the woods and back up, around the fruit trees and down again. Madness I tell you! S much fun!!!
Lyra is still ill, she has some snout infection so she cannot be with us, to keep the three of us from getting infected, but we miss her.
We got a Vet's appointment on the 11th, for the castration. Doom day! Oh well, needs to be done, I will be a bit sleepy, tipsy and then I wont even know what happened to me, so it will all go well. Need to run! Need to catch the last few sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment