Friday 26 November 2010

First SNOW!!!

Yesterday was sunny and today after we came home from the morning walk, as we were resting it started snowing. Me, I have never seen snow before in my life, so Maja decided to wake Mags from his afternoon nap and dress warm to go out. As we exited the house, everything was white! What is snow?? I sniffed and dug and jumped and well...I love snow!!! As we arrived in the park, noone was there, it was completely empty, so I was let of my leash to run as I wanted. I can eat it, I can pee on it, I can dig in it, I can run on it...snow is by far my most favorite thing! And I look pretty on it;)
It is so adorable how all of us dogs, we forget about everything and everyone when it's snow outside, we sniff eachother if we meet close by, but nothing catches our intrest at all, we all want to play with snow. We spent 2 hours outside just making snowballs and exploring, my feet were huge snowballs of fur. Cannot wait to get a good rest and go out again! So much fun this snow thingy;)
Met a new friend
Mags and I making a snowman, well trying to;)
Mags, mine and Maja's footprints

No comments:

Post a Comment