Saturday 4 December 2010

Coats from hell...

My owners realised it's torturing me when we walk in snow and I get these huge snowballs stuck in my fur, making it frozen and I cannot walk properly or at all...so what do these silly people do...they get me a coat. People are just mean! hihi
Pffff...hoodies are ugly!

Why would you do such a thing to me???
They went to the store and bought this winter jacket with a hoddie for dogs, I hate the damn thing, it makes me look fat! Then ofcourse Maja got the grand idea of sewing together leg warmers for me, like gamashe, which have a bow on top of my back to stay solid on my back legs...I look like a fisherman! Booooo. Tomorrow we are testing the clothes by walking in the woods to the lunch at Maja's parents, we will see, I have a feeling I will hate the damn thing even more.
On the first picture you can see my first battle scar, I dueled a cat we are catsitting for a few weeks, and he won, he ripped a line by my eye, was lucky not to be more hurt, but...a dog has to do what a dog has to do...which is ...chase cats hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment