Sunday 5 December 2010

...I admit...

...the coat is great and the gamashe worked as well, I wasn't very wet and had minimal amount of snowballs annoying me as I ran in the woods. But to start at the begining.
When they dressed me up, I admit, I was annoyed by the clothing, however when people were commenting how cute I was on the street, I started liking it. When we got to the path in the forrest, I went completly insane in the snow, I wasn't cold at all and it didnt pull my fur, so I was diving into the deepest snow with my whole head and raced around in front of my owners.
Maja's sister, Emma and Lyra waited for us on the road by the house, so I raced to them, adorable as I was in my new jacket, Nina pulled out a camera and started taking pictures of me. Seriously, how could she not, I mean, look at how adorable I am hihi. Proof:
Path by the brook on the way, lots of dog pee to sniff hihi
Chasing Lyra, look at my butt curls, CUTE!!!
Emma and I, as always, very pretty best friends
See, I can stay completely dry if I want to...
...but I refuse to hihih
Maja's parents said I looked like a cool dog and were giggling at my clothes, but since it's needed and practical, I am glad we got them, feels so much nicer to be able to run and not have to stop to get snowballs our of my fur for ages, pulling my hairs so it hurts. And most important, no showering after walks...yoohoooo.
All of us were shocked how Maja's invention (the hand stiched gamashe) actually survived the trip and didn't get damaged at all, not even after speed chasing Lyra. But being a dog, I value the trips to the vineyard house mostly because...well...the snacks ofcourse! Always a lot of snacks there, today we got schrimp cookies and chicken/seaweed...for some reason my owners give me only the best snacks possible, preferably 100% natural (omega 3, omega 6 and such things are on their minds), so my tummy doesn't feel yucky...hey..I am not complaining guys, keep them comming hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment