Monday 27 December 2010

Happy holidays everyone!

I do apologize for not typing more lately, but we have been busy and having loads of fun! My first christmas was a blast, but my owners got all dolled up, looking pretty so they thought it would be cute if I wore something special also. So I had to wear a tie....booo, beinga true guy, I did manage to get it all dirty very quickly tho hihi. I hear I will need to wear a tie again, for new years...booo...we will take some pictures then so you will see just how cute I look when I'm all dressed up hihi. My owners said that since it's holidays I am allowed a lot of diffirent foods, which I wouldn't normally even get to taste, and...oh dear...was it yummy!!! I am going to go enjoy the holidays now and type soon, wish you all a very merry xmas and a jolly new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment