Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy new year!

My first ever new year!
Tonight was a loud night, but I got thru it with a lot of cookies, falling asleep like a senior at 1 am hihi. There were so many rockets and bangs going on, but my owners made sure I had fun and didn't pay attention by distracting me with snacks and toys. At first, before it was midnight some friends came over and Maja's sister with her boyfriend and his son, so we had fun and chatted, well they did and I got snacks and after it was midnight I was sleeping on my owners feet getting spoiled. It was a fun night and I am glad it went without any stress. I am asleep now, fed, happy and probably with a tummy ache, better that then being scared hihi. Loads of cheers and happy wishes to everyone!
Me and Magnus with my egg toy in the living room

Maja ill but cheerful, look at how cute I am with Mag's tie hihi


Ps: yes I dirtied my tie and eventually removed it from my neck by chewing on it hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment