Saturday 22 January 2011

Sausages!

Today I have for the first time been a part of something every dog dreams of...the making of sausages! Meat without limits, smells to make me crazy and a lot of under the table pieces. I think of all the days, today was one of my favorite ones. And I heard tomorrow we are making some more, they do all the work and i only help to consume, but consumation is a big part hihi.
Everyday now, no matter the weather we went to the vineyards, I know I speak a lot of the place, but one must see it to truly enjoy it. It is about 4 kilometers out of town center where we live, over a tiny bridge and up thru the woods. It's silly but the weather is diffirent due to the height diffirence, the air is fresh and when it snows, it looks magical. When we go up, we try to get Lyra to come with us, and for three days now she has been with us. The four of us walk up and enjoy the day till it's dark, we help out with choirs and play like crazy...and ofcourse a LOT of snacks hihi. But more about today!
Today they made sausages that are a specialty, protected recipe from the region where Maja's dad is from and they smell so fantastic! We - dogs, got so many bones and crunchy (in soup cooked) tails, that eventually all the meat on the table which we could steal or beg for, just didn't matter anymore, we all fell asleep. Like piglets hihi. Everyday we dirty the floor and play like puppies, running around barking and chasing each other, it is the most fun I could imagine. I love my owners, so I show them with being a good boy, I don't run away, so they have me off leash a lot, I come when they call me and I don't destroy things. They keep telling me they love me and I like to kiss them back hihi. But I am unlike the ladies I hang with up there, I just love to get dirty and I love to swim, even now, when it's below zero I do jump into the river or the pool hihih, Need To Get Dirty! Hihi. We took a few pictures, so you can see how cute we are.
Falling asleep under the table in the kitchen,
with kilos of meat on top of it hehe, me, Tara and Emma, cute as piglets!


Lyra refusing to come out of the kitchen,
to many goodies therecrazy-smart girl hihi
A video, where Lyra refuses to come from the kicthen, so I go to kiss her and return to Magnus who has icecream in the living room, hehe, if you look at the floor, you will see how many footprints we made by running in the mud, hihi.
And this picture is where I was in the kicthen, while the three ladies were getting snacks by Mags
Enough of icecream, back to kictchen to beg for meat hihi
We couldn't take more pictures since the camera battery ran out:8 but we will take more tomorrow I hope, although I have a feeling we will sleep again like today, toooo much good foor and play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment