Tuesday 11 January 2011

Almost nine months...

In a few days I will be nine months old, unlike most cocker spaniels, my fur is really fluffy and silky, as it was a few months ago, I am going thru changes, but still looking stylish and not all ruffed up hihi. My owners refuse to shave or trim me since my paws are like of a polar bear cub.
When I'm being fed, I was thought to be polite to others and today we got a can of tuna, for our furs and I actually waited untill Liza was done, a few months ago, I would have licked the plate and the cat clean hihi. I am becoming a very well behaved puppy. Unless someone comes for a visit, then I jump and kiss and go totally insane with love hihi.
My limp is almost gone, they groomed my paws a bit and discovered a red spot between my toes, but unknown if it was a bite or a stracth, but no fracture or anything. which is great news. I am attaching a picture of the hallway, where edko and I are laying by the entrance, so you can see how good we have been with painting and restoring the doors hihi. Ofcourse we are not done yet, half the painings haven't been hung up yet and we forgot to wash the windows on the door upsi hihi. You can see Ed under the table, hidding while posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment