Friday 28 January 2011

As promised more pictures...

Past few days have been quite slack, we rested a bit, Mags didn't feel well so we took it easy, which was good, since I slept like crazy all the time. The girls and the walks really do drain energy, which snook up behind me and left me...well...tired hehe. The lazy days do have benefits, every night I get special dinners, my pellet food mixed with a boiled egg and a spoon of tuna, for my omega oils and the shine of my fur. I still have the silly blond hair on my head which makes me look like an 80's rock star and I am being mocked for it, Maja even made a ponytail with it, but soon realised even I cannot pull that off to not look silly. Yesterday we went up to the vineyards again, Lyra came with, so did today and after, due to weather being bad, we came home and played. Mags and Maja took my basket of toys and start throwing them so we run after them, but I have so many toys that by the time they are close to the last one, we no longer bother running for them. To tired...I guess that's the plan hehe. My fur is changing a bit, my tail is becoming silky harder hairs, but my fluff stays everywhere else for now, kind of cute:). As promised, we made a few pictures more...

Remember, when I was as tiny as Liza? Hihi
MMmmmMMMMmmm Sausages!
Girls agree with me, MMmmmMMM sausages!
Need my rest now, we are walking up again tomorrow and I hope it snows, so I can go crazy again, whole january has been dry sadly. Type more soon, good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment