Wednesday 1 September 2010

BBQ, Spot and school

This weekend was amazing, my owners sister had a birthsday party and all the family dogs and a lot of friends came. So much food and new things, I was confused at the start, but then I realised there is a secret room next to the kitchen where all the goodies are stored (food, snacks and bones which people didn't eat!!), ofcourse me being as cool as I am, I just had to sneak into that room and have myself a little bone while noone was watching hihi..I got caught tho:S...Shame;)
So many new tastes and new types of food, I stole as much as I could and took advantage of anything people gave me, which ofcourse lead to my tummy being a bit weird, but nothing a lot of grass didn't sort...so worth it;).
Spot is another dog I met there, he is a six months old shitsu mix, we wrestled all over the house and the outside, he is smaller then me but I did let him throw me on the back and nibble my ears. He was very gentle. People were very impressed by us dogs, especially the older ones Tara and Emma, there was about twentyfive people and kids running around, drinking, talking and all of us behaved and enjoyed the company, really beautiful party. My first party ever. I am a party animal hihi.

Today we payed for the school, which starts on friday, I don't know it yet but I am having a bath tomorrow...oh the joy:S, I apperently need to smell nice for all the new kids at school, where I will probably misbehave and have a lot of snacks and fun..Yay. More on that on friday:)

Sophisticated look at the party  (I am just...awesome;))

No comments:

Post a Comment