Sunday 22 August 2010

Hedgehog, dogs and late night walks in nature

Again Slovenia has been hit by the heat wave, tomorrow they say it will be 34 degrees, which is unbareable, so we took advantage tonight and went for a long walk to the vineyards to meet Emma and Tara. Lyra and us met in the city and walked, ran, ate everything chewable on the way up, where those two girls met us with love and excitement. We played till it got dark. I was treated with some tuna by my female owners mom, never tasted it before...another new taste. Here is how we wait and sit for some treats, you have to admit, I do fit in well with the ladies, we make a lovely pack. :)
 Tara, Emma, Lyra and fluffy little me focused on crunchy bites treats

On the walk down thru the woods in the dark we met an animal I have never seen in my life, it's body color is very similar to Ed, our cat hihi, I had to check it out, but he had spikes which weren't soft anfdthey hurt my nose so I didn't bother it for long, it was best to observe from a bit of a distance.
Hedgehog meeting
Pretty, but afraid of me...so it's best to walk away and let him enjoy the cool night.

No comments:

Post a Comment