Friday 13 August 2010

Mushrooms

Today my female owner went to the market with her dad on the way to the shops, but when they saw that those market salesmen were selling mushroom, they couldn't resist so they cancelled all their plans and called us up. We drove about 30 minutes to a beautiful forest and started looking for mushrooms, running around and eating everything we could find. We being Lyra and me, since she came along. We found 202 mushrooms! We were walking, exploring and playing for 5 hours in the cool but warm forest. This is how the mushrooms that we were after look like.
We didn't take this picture, it's from a cooking site, since we forgot the camera.
My female owner's sister had an operation so she was quite weak after we came home, so we decided to keep Lyra with us till nighttime...we played, slept, ate, peed, played, slept...you know how it goes with us puppies :)
I am asleep now, but my nails have been cut, my paw hair has been groomed, my fur has been brushed so I am ready for bed all pretty as usual. I have to brag about my new teeth they are really starting to show, I have the frontal ones almost completely out leaving only my fangs to fall out and the back ones. I do however get spoiled by my owners massaging my gums to ease the pain (it's not like the toys and such don't do the job, but extra is always welcome;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment