Monday 2 August 2010

Lost a tooth!

Today I lost my first tooth, front one, I'm now 3 months, 2 weeks and 2 days old and developing perfectly! The teeth are going to start falling out even more and I will get my uber cute new permanent ones to sparkle with hihi. On the other hand that means I will be able to chew anything that comes my way since now I have an even bigger reason for it , hopefully I will mostly focus on my chew toys;).
The picture isn't the best since it was taken during play with my abnormally loud talking monkey toy, but you can see the gap in the front :)

As I said, I'm 3 months and a half and I already know the following tricks (ofcourse with a cookie reward for now):
  1. Sit
  2. Lay
  3. Jump
  4. Give paw
  5. Dig /  search
  6. roll (almost perfected it, working on it a bit more tho, since it's the newest trick;))
We will later attach a movie of me showing it ;)

My puppy school, which I will be attending starts in september, ofcourse since I am tiny they will enroll me into kindergarden and I cannot wait! It's going to be so much fun, so many puppies and I wont be allowed to play with them since I'm going to be a good dog who is educating himself...yay;) I don't think I will have any problems adjusting, since I already walk nicely on the leash, I dont pull, the string is always loose and I listen...for now...puberty is about to hit me in the head so I presume everything I know...will be forgotten haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment