Saturday 31 July 2010

Chillin' with the ladies! ;)

OKay so my hyperactivness is over and I am in the clear of any kind of choko poisoning, so we decided to take a long walk to the vineyards. Lyra was already there with Tara and Emma, playing and enjoying the shade and even tho I have never played with Tara yet, since she had a knee injury today we said lets see if she is up for it and she was! She took the role of a babysitter and kept trying to be close in case Lyra or I were too rough while playing, was so adorable when she tried to pull me a bit away from Lyra and I gave her a little growl as in "I have this under control girl;)". Afterall I was surrounded by 3 females and had to look cute.
 You can see Tara is still limping a bit but it didnt stop me from giving her a little smooch..who d dog?? ;))
I am now so tired that I cannot even beg for snacks, those girls really drained me, but I had a lot of fun. I swam, explored the forest on the way there, played with 3 ladies, met random dogs and cats and ate all sorts of apples that fell from the trees..what a beautiful saturday.
Some pictures of us four today, we really do make a cuddly team;)


Check out how Lyra fell asleep on "our" bed after..I say our coz it's my bed also now, I have claimed the middle pillow;)
Poor girl, so sleepy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment