Wednesday 14 July 2010

Walks to the rocks and the river with fish

As mentioned in my earlier posts, since it's abnormaly hot in Slovenia at the moment (it's 22 o'clock and still 26 degrees celsium!!!), we usually walk to the rock "shore" of the river, where we meet my buddies and take a dip. I am often off the leash since I am a very good boy, and here is proof ;)
This is how I look like when walking to the water, ofcourse there is a lot of distractions (leafs, dogs, sounds...), which I try to ignore. Try to being the key word hihi. I love water, but I am a bit afraid to swim in very deep currents so I go in and dip my belly and move out, watching older bigger dogs is fun and I cannot wait till I'm bigger and able;)

Fish in the water! Woof! (to be honest, I cannot really distinguish between rocks and them, but I'm sure there are some! hihi)

Almost forgot! I have a new toy, he just doesn't know it yet! It's my cat roommate Ed, who borrowed my toy box today to sunbathe;)
hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment