Sunday 25 July 2010

Rainy days...lazy days

Finally after a long period of drought it started pouring yesterday and the air has cooled to about 20 degrees, making it easy to breathe. We went for a long walk today in the rain, allowing me to run in the grass and get all dirty coz I found a pile of ash from the burnt dry grass patches and wet + ash = dirty fun! Hihi.

I had a limp in my back left leg, but the vet said it is common to have growth pain and a limp due to it, so we reduced the food quantity to prevent it. But on to the other news, my hair is getting darker and curlier, I'm starting to slowely look like my mom, pretty:). I've gotten bronze and silky...I was cute, but now I'm starting to get very beautiful;)

I have spent the entire yesterday afternoon with Lyra, we played here for hours, we played so much that we were both really cranky when we got to the park and other puppies had energy haha. The best part was, both of us slept like babies when we got home, I actually woke up at 10 am, after 12 hours of sleep! 12 hours of sleep...my owners thought I was ill, but damn it was worth it, I love to play with her:). She came to visit me tonight also, we were supposed to go for a long walk, but the rain started quite badly so we stayed in and played, played, played! And now I'm out again sleeping like a piglet:)

I like rainy days:). Oh and I kind of like sleeping on the bed when its colder outside...what? It's very soft and smells nice;)

Lazy drinker after a playnight;)

ps: finally put on a hit counter, to keep track of people who visit my blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment