Wednesday 7 July 2010

Second shot at the vet

We had an appointment at 14:00 at the veterinary clinic to get my second shot against the contagious diseases, I admit it did sting a bit and I told them ;). That is also why we didn't put a chip under my skin today, since I am a bit sensitive hi hi, next month then. We realised I am a big boy and weigh 7,6 kilos, which is really much for my age, but sadly that means I am not going to get so many snacks anymore as I am a kilo overweight, but then again I am not fat, I am just a large boy. We also discovered I only have one descended testicle (also known as Cryptorchidism), which is completely okay since I will be castrated in 3-4 months anyway, I just don't know it yet. Otherwise the day was good and I am not showing any side effects to the shot, actually I'm showing the opposite, I am lively and hungry and spoiled as any other day;)
Mr. Krajnik, Dr. vet. who examined and cuddled me even tho I was a bit cranky;). I like that place, it smells like food, I always get toys and people are very friendly...The kind doctor even gave me a treat! See you next month doc! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment