Saturday 31 July 2010

Bad dog, entertained dog ;)

Today was my owners anniversary, so they took her sister and the son of her boyfriend out for some cake and icecream during the day and left Lyra and me alone for an hour in their flat to play. Which was the best opportunity to misbehave, since they trusted us and we weren't monitored...silly people;)
Their roommate forgot some chocolate rolls on the table so we managed after some strugle to throw them on the floor and eat them all! Chocolate is dangerous to dogs and we can get poisoned but it was soooo good!!! And now instead of going out for diner or to celebrate I have to be monitored in case I start womiting or showing any kind of signs of feeling bad, oh and yes...hyperactivness is one of the side effects..which I am proudly showing hihi. It's 1 am and I demand to play fetch with them, chocolate is fun, but sadly I will never taste it again. They have learned their lesson.

   Before chocolate                                After chocolate hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment