Thursday 1 July 2010

Meeting Tara and Emma for the first time ever

Another insanely hot day, about 30 degrees without any wind is just too hot, so we hid inside till evening. At around 19 o'clock we ordered a taxi and drove to the vineyards. I am really well behaved in a taxi or a car, I just sit and watch outside, driving is really fun and relaxing for me and it makes it so much easier for us to order taxis since noone gets bothered by me being there :). When we arrived I admit, I got scared a bit, coz I had to wait alone till dogs came, and they are Big girls!
But after we went for a walk I saw they are nice girls who don't dislike me and I noticed Tara wasn't in the mood to play, poor girl had her leg hurt and is visiting the vet a lot, she tore her knee muscles while playing with the neighbours doggy so she let me know I am not to be annoyingly over energic with her today, all good...Emma and I didn't care, we just ran and jumped and raced a bit :).
She accidentally kicked me by mistake and I fell 2 meters down a path, but nothing happened, I just rolled a little hehe, she came to get me and we ran onwards, fun fun fun! I am spending tomorrow noon with Emma while Tara is being taken to the vet again, for a checkup, I cannot wait to be able to run with both, hope she gets well soon.
We walked down thru the woods towards home and I was in change of biting every cone we met, and I did..all of them, it took us 1 hour to get home, usually it's 25 minutes hehe. Today was an exciting day and I'm exhausted, sleeping under the desk and I didn't even annoy the cats when we got home.
Today was a good day :)!

Emma and me playing in the grass next to the fruit trees:)
Tired and pretty walking home thru the woods

No comments:

Post a Comment