Wednesday 30 June 2010

Dogs in the park

Nothing finishes my day better then a walk in the park, sometimes we are lucky and meet my new friends, a lot of dogs who like to play and chase eachother without a leash, since this town doesn't have a doggy park this has to do, and boy do we make the best of it! So much fun!!!

Lyra came also, you can see my female owners sister on this pic (the one with the hat), but they left quite fast, it was two beagles, two english cockers, flatcoated retriver, a border collie mix and a greyhound playing tonight, the big guys raced but I couldn't keep up yet:)


The greyhound stopped at the end so a new doggy joined us, they all came to say hi and to play, but I was too tired hehe

Me and a flatcoated retriver, she retrived and I observed ;). We were both good and sat down to wait for the toy to be thrown! Flatcoated retrivers are very rare in Slovenia, only 4 of these color are currently registered. She is pretty and can fetch! What a lady hihi

We also decided I am going to start eating another brand of food after the Intestinal which is yummy, Arden Grange, I have to admit I really like the new choice ;)
We made some videos, but haven't uploaded them yet...soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment