Monday 7 June 2010

I am Home!!!!

  After a very long drive in the car, where I slept and didn't womit, I cried only once to be picked up to watch out the window, we arrived at one of my new owners parents house where I met a lot of people who all kissed me like crazy, hihi.
  Finally we came home and I met the cats, I found out that ignoring them at first is best and now we are sleeping in the same room without any problems. So far I have eaten, played with ALL my toys, which is many!, drank a lot, peed two times and proudly pooped.
  OOOh and I barked! Oh yes, when I smelled the food and had to wait for it to be moisted by the soup they prepared for me, I just had to anounce my desire for it:).
Right now I am sleeping under a foot of my female owner and enjoying the coolness of the nighttime air.

This is me after my first meal, after dipping my paws and ears into water, see, I finished all the food!:)

Posted some pictures of the first day at home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment