Thursday 17 June 2010

Worms!

We had a rough night, I started having diarhea and blood in it during the evening and nighttime. Really a lot of blood and slime :(. We called an emergency vetenerian and he said it could be Colitis :S

We rushed to the vetenerian early in the morning to get me checked out, we did a poop test (yes my owners packed a sample to bring with them, so I didn't need to poop there hihi).
All sorts of tests were done on that sample and I found out im negative for all sorts of parasites, viruses, but had worms...darn! According to the Vetenerian, a curly girl called Victoria, I had a LOT of them...yuck hehe. Got a few pills, some liquid thingy, shampoo, ear cleaning liquid anti flea & tick drops which we will apply in a few weeks and so much amazing food!
Special food for a special puppy - Me!
I am feeling great already and have pooped properly...now we just need those little bastards to bugger off and I will be fine, yay !




Oooohh I forgot to mention I am now 5,1 kg in weight on a completely empty stomach ( okay okay, I did steal some cat food before we left ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment