Sunday 20 June 2010

Oil and Rice

Today I had fun! I managed to sneak into the kitchen while noone was watching and open the cap on the oil !!! Yay I was covered in oil and dirty...then I ran to kiss my female owner which was sleeping with oily paw prints all over the bed sheet...they caught me then:S Now I need a bath and I'm not going to like it..first shampooing ever...bah I will smell nice. Ate rice today for the first time, sticky little bugger but good! I like it:)


Rice fun...sticky...I am not growling, I am trying to get the damn rice unstuck from my frontal teeth haha


I did not do anything bad today...Right...



I dont know anything about any oil being spilled...

and then I got to pick which toys i want to play with from my toy basket:)


FUN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment