Saturday 7 August 2010

The chip, the teeth and the weight

Today we went to the vet, Dr. Rok was ofcourse there to examine me and give me the third, last shot for contagious diseases before I get a shot for rabies next month. He also did us a favour and gave me the chip now, instead of in a month, in case I wander off or someone steals me, since I'm so cute ;). I didn't feel a thing, in fact I didn't even notice the needles, but the smell of the spray before it was yuck.


Me on the way back before I shopped in a pet store, gotta love "stressful" days, they pour me water every ten minutes of the walk back so I get to dip my ears and we go shopping where I get to pick toys from the pet shop, whichever I want!, took a squeeking hippo and a green ball hihi
Have to admit tho, walking past all those treats and chokolates to get to the toy section and not snack on one took quite a load of discipline;)


Back at the vet's office, we weighted me and I am now 10,4 kg, a little too much, but not that much tho since I'm a big guy, but still could lose a bit while developing...but! to make it easier, we got some "light" biscuits from eukanuba and some treats which are very low on calories from Arden Grange...suprisingly they taste good. Really good. They will be put to good use in 3 weeks when I start my school and will get a treat for everything..hihi. 

Lastly I need to brag about my two new sparkly upper front teeth, first real teeth, which already grew out, but I lost the lower front one now...happens really fast and so far no problems or pain. I guess chewing on things I'm not allowed eases the trouble hihi;).Attaching a picture so you see how sparkly they are.
Tiny, pretty new shiny pair



No comments:

Post a Comment