Friday 10 September 2010

Oh have I been a bad boy!

Yesterday we went for a long walk by the river shore, which is almost flooded to the point you cannot walk the plateau next to it. The rain has been so severe in Slovenia, that those paths are covered with wood debree and mudd, which I went crazy for, I ran into the water and swam with the lady ducks, who were trying to heat themself up in the grass of the shore. My mind became so obsessed with swimming, playing in the mudd, sniffing so much that my owners couldn't stop laughing about it. Ofcourse not to mention how badly I smelled...oh yes! Awful, but so amazing to me, I dont think I ever had so much fun in the river as I did yesterday.

When we got home I had to take a bath...dread!!! I don't like baths so I went into insanely playful barking and stealing all the towels they used on me just to show how much I don't like being bathed after such an amazaingly bad smell.

When the owners fell asleep, my playfulness didn't stop, afterall I did get some rest already and now my naughty batteries got recharged again, hihi. Since I was always such a good boy since I arrived, they never got me a crate, I always slept on my little pastel green bed or on the blanket next to it, and when I got bigger they allowed me to sleep next to their feet on their comfortable bed. Since I never destroyed anything in the house or showed any uncalculated behaviour, we all agreed I was allowed to walk around the house in case I needed to go pee where my diaper is in the hallway during the night. But now I have found a very fun thing to do...explore trash! Oh what fun that is, all I need to do is make a little hole at the bottom of the bag and scoop out anything I can find that catches my interest. And what did i do yesterday?

I woke Maja up at 5 am, with complaining and attention seeking, she woke up and we went to the bathroom, and much to her surprise she discovered what I have been up to. Ups! Busted!

She started laughing but then she realised that they were cleaning out some stuff from the fridge yesterday when they were baking pasteries and noticed I ate some old bread and an entire meat Burek!!! Burek is quite common pasterie origing from Turkish times, it's somewhat of a pie, made out of cheese, meat or potatos. They threw away a meat one, it's very greasy, very spiced and not a good idea to allow dog to eat. But I did, I mean..how could I not...it was greasy, meaty and past the expiration date, what more can a naughty pup ask for? Haha. My tummy was like a little baloon and I had to drink every 5 minutes since that thing was so darn salty.
Meat burek, kinda like the one I ate hihi

Oh yes I forgot to mention, I have school again today, and owners are afraid I will have the runs when we are there, hahaha upsi. I love being a puppy in this house. Oh and yes, you know how cocker spaniels have really long ears and dip them into everything they smell or eat? Oh yes you guessed it, my ears are now disgustingly greasy and smell like trash, haha, teenage years are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment