Sunday 12 September 2010

Puppy class with a taste of agility

As my owners predicted my tummy was off and it took me a while to settle down, but when I did I started being really good. We even tried some agility, which my owners really want me to do when I am bigger and I really did great, I was so agile and cute! We tried it for the first time and we did it with food, so I wouldn't get scared of the tunnel or sticks, but I did it like a champ and we went another time, we were even asked to demonstrate how "sit" and "lay" is done, with a cookie ofcourse. For those who don't speak slovenian, "priden" means good boy, you can also hear my fan base saying how fast I do it and clapping from Magnus. I was good, cannot wait to start it for real next year.


We also tried the calling, which I did perfect, but Maja got excited and that is not allowed, since the pup needs to relax and calm down, but who can blame her, I was just so darn cute, check me out and you will hear the "no!" from the trainer when she starts petting me after I sit hehe, but hey...I still rocked it haha. This puppy school is more for the owners then me, since I am very good already, hihi ego alert;)

1 comment:

Paper Kay said...

The last video... ROFL every time :D

Post a Comment