Tuesday 7 September 2010

Rabies shot, school and poop

Today is tuesday and I had school again, but before we go there, I need to tell about my week so far. Since we overdid it with Poli first day of school, I have been pooping quite runny so we decided not to do that again, haha. I had to take a bath on sunday, which is not fun! I don't like it...smells so...clean. But what has to be done has to be done. So I am now freshly bathed, combed, brushed, cut nails and clean ears...I don't like it hehe. Yesterday we went to the Vet and gotten the last shot, anti rabies, so we are now sorted for atleast half a year, no more poking! The damn shot itched like mad for a few minutes, but I had no contraindications what so ever, which is great, since usually if the reaction to the shot is bad, a dogs entire face swells up...eiiikkkk, not good. ;)

Now about school, second day and one new pup, some fluffy little thing that kept crying since all dogs around her were so much bigger, she did settle down eventually and I even sniffed her hihi (it's not allowed to sniff other dogs at school...no fun!;)) At first I wasn't behaving to much, I didn't take interest in food (they boiled chicken files just for the occasion!), which was the first clue, second was I sniffed the floor like mad. And ofcourse after half an hour of being told not to sniff I complained and Maja got it...we ran like bullets to the section where dogs can pee and poop and I emptied myself and became a completely diffirent dog...yes I know, they did take me there before we started to do this things, but I was to busy sniffing other dog markings hihi. After that was done, we had a lot of fun, we worked and played and enjoyed the wet grass, weather has been so bad lately that it's rare if I'm not completely dirty. I got my anti worm pills just now and I am sleeping like a baby since I am exhausted. Here are some pics from Team Pascal hihi.

Magnus and me, looking pretty
GOOO PASKIES!
Heel walking, I am a good boy!
Proudly doing my trophy run after playing

No comments:

Post a Comment