Tuesday 21 September 2010

Sunshine after the rain

Finally the rain stopped and floods are getting under control, it was very scary for a few days, I once almost fell into the river, which would have been very disasterous, but luckily none of us got hurt and past two days have been sunny. Sunday was delightful, we visited Tara and Emma, which played with me, so we decided to visit them again yesterday and we also helped with picking apples, which was fun since everything that felt on the floor belonged to me, I got to eat and carry them around for hours.
Today was my school again, but before we went there we visited the vets office to get my favorite cookies and food, which can only be bought there, since they are the only ones in town which sell Arden Grange. We bought so many snacks for me, which ofcourse I took advantage of in class hihi.
Maja's sister took some pictures of us, on which I look quite majestic might I add;)
On the fourth picture you can see how happy I am to see Magnus after class and on others how nicely I have learned to sit, beg, pull (not allowed, but school was over hihi) and pose for the camera ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment