Friday 3 September 2010

Puppy school

About fifteen minutes from the city lays a big fenced meadow, where the Kinology club is. They also train police dogs there and it's where Tara and Emma went to school also. Today was the first day of school for Lyra and me and our owners were a bit nervous. When we arrived Lyra started barking and ofcourse I had to join to tell the dogs I'm also here.
When we moved to the grass where the entire group works I settled down and behaved amazingly. I got compliments from the trainers about how well brought up I am and how much I already know for my age. I got so much treats, the owners bought this salami named Poli, especially for the school, so I get spoiled with a completely new treat.
We are going to attend the school on tuesdays and fridays and I have to admit it's really a lot of fun. Today we learned how to ignore the annoyingly barking chiuahua which was to dominant to join the group, the thing barked for an entire hour! We also saw a big helicopter fly above us, which wasn't a big deal and when people with dogs passed me by really close, I didn't pay much attention. I really made my owners proud, first day, nerves and new enviroment and this is how I behave...I think it's safe to say I will go a long way in doggy school if I keep this up.

Team Pascal at the kinology club, Mags was taking the picture:)
Sitting with the pack
Walking around the pack
Kissing Magnus in the car on the drive home

No comments:

Post a Comment