Saturday 30 June 2012

Forecast: up to 38 degrees celsium

Sun,, sun and more sun. barely any wind...thats how the past few days have been. Yesterday we went to meet Maja's mom and dad in the city and I was allowed to run down to the tiny river. I just ran down and layed down in the water, tiny fish swimming next to my tail, I didn't care, the water in the shade was amazing. I kept laying there till Maja called me (this was the first time I didn't swim as usual, enjoyed the cold too much hihi). After that I calmly layed under the table in that cafe and didn't get nervous over the ammount of people around me. My owners noticed I get a bit nervous if it's really loud or crowded, but yesterday, I just didn't care and I slept and waited like a good boy. Maja's was proud hihi. When we got home and were finally able to open the windows, a concert started under our window, I don't mean to be a critic, but man oh man they really lacked talent haha, those sounds hurt my great hearing! So we had to close the windows, but hoping it would end soon. It did not. That band played till 2:30 am!!! And then, just to annyo us more, the mcrophone was left on and all the people who were under the influence thought they had singing potential! That drunken singing scarred me for life haha. They finally started sorting and closing the pub at 3:30 and we had the windows open and tried to cool of a bit, since the air was still so warm.

It's 7:45 and we had to wake up, what a nightmare yesterday night was haha, tired and sleepy, we sorted the flower pots we are driving up and slowely go dressed and ready. We are lending the big flower pots to Maja's mom, since Maja bought more flowers on wednesday and she is running out of decorative pots hehe. Yay.

As tired as we were, we helped sort the plants, I slapped them around abit with my happy tail haha. We went down to water the tomatos and other plants, but the heat...the heat started being intolerable. We decided to run from it, so we went home at noon. It was 31 degress as we arrived home. But not to worry, Maja makes me swim before we go, so I am completely wet and cooling of. It's very dangerous to be out in this heat and she makes sure I am not warm or in any danger of a heat stroke.

Once we were home, only one thing we could do in this heat, sleep. We just turned the fan to maximum, directed it into us and slept! Slept and slept more haha. In fact I am still sleeping. Windows are shut closed, only the breeze from the fan comming our way, it's still 34 degrees now and I cannot eat my dinner in this heat yet.

They are predicting temperatures up to 38 degrees tomorrow and I have a feeling we will be running from those as well, nothing else to do in this heat anyways, but hide and find a cool spot to lay on hehe.

While we walked down the forest, we met these two bugs dueling, the big guy won, hehe, we helped the tiny one to get back on his feet as he was knocked on his back, but we did manage to squeese the last juice out of the photo cams battery and snap a shot of the victorius guy hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment