Saturday 7 July 2012

Disco Dog

Mags' and Maja's friend got me this utterly cute collar, which has lights, so I can be safe on the road whe Maja and I walk down from vineyards. So we tested it tonight, it was pitch dark when we walked down, it took us long coz we were helping to make apricot jam.

I have to admit, apricots are really yummy, I ate so many, stealing them from peoples bowls and playing with the ones which weren't worthy of the pot hehe. Not much has been happening lately, it's still very hot and we hide inside during the day and take longer walks in the evening.

It has been a bit easier missing Mags this week, since he arrived at his mom's on thursday and I got to hear his voice. Listening to him made me sleep as a baby, I haven't slept that well for  a while now.

I found something very smelly today, humans said it was probably the dead deer's leg which locals found a few days back, so ofcourse I had to taste it...Maja wasn't happy with me, and by the time she managed to walk to see what I ate, Tara ran in and ate the rest haha. Now I am being observed for some reason, I guess in case my tummy goes bad or I don't feel well...but I don't really get bothered by it, I am sleeping and enjoying my new experience. It's been a few hours anyways, if there was something to happen it would have by now. Oh it smelled so bad that thing, like something decaying....we love that! The vetenarian once explained it to us, that decaying animals produce botox, which is used in humans for facelifting, which I guess is poison but isn't that bad for us I think haha, but I am sure I will stopped if I want to taste it again. Haha.

Here are the pics of my new night collar:

Pitch black night, used the flash on cam
Collar showing in complete darkness without flash on cam

No comments:

Post a Comment