Wednesday 11 July 2012

Hale storms

It was tonight that for the first time,I got so scared I cried. Cats went and hid and miawed and Maja was nervous. It started as if someone threw rocks into our windows, and they were open, the sound of things from the skies hitting the cars parked under our home scared me. We got nervous and went to check what was going on, it's been very often past few days in our country that areas had hale the size of golf balls,but not us, we had very little rain actually, but tonight...this was scary! Maja ran to the greenhouse,which sounded like a war zone, we actually thought the plexiglass might break or crack, I got so upset I ran around and barked, cried and got really hysterical. So Maja told me it was just water and we went to the atrium to see, I noticed it wasn't as scary as it sounded but, the huge white balls on the tiles smelled diffirent and the thunders illuminating the skies, with resonating sound after, I packed my little ass inside the warm protected apartment and didn't want to go out again. Alarms on the cars went off...Phones started ringing, and the conversations weren't relaxed as usual, but now it's only rain and the sound of it, is pleasant. Maja took the three of us and cradled us to calmness, Ed has it worst, he is really scared of loud sounds and this was very hard for him, but she took care of him and he is now alseep next to us. Haha Liza being Liza, she doesn't care much about it anymore, she is on the bed cleaning herself up, completely ignoring the drum like sound from the outside. We didn't have time to grab a camera, so we borrowed a picture of how it was like. This way you can see the size of the hale we had tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment