Tuesday 12 June 2012

First international trip

Yesterday my owners spent a lot of time in the living room, sortin out this big red thing, which they call a suitcase. I tried to bring them all the socks that were on the hanger drying, but they just kept giggling everytime I helped.

We went to bed at night and at 4 am the alarms woke us again, oh man I was sleepy, I kept yawning and stretching, but my butt was too heavy and I always ended up laying down and sleeping after. 4: 30 we left the house and it was dark outside, and around the corner we saw Klemen, getting annoyed at his car for not starting haha, but soon a nice man drove up, got cables and it started working, and of we were somewhere.

It was cool and rainy, but after a while we drove, the rain started pouring down a lot more. We arrived at something, with a booth and people looking at our passports, and then again drove. And what do you know, we weren't in slovenia anymore.I mostly slept untill we arrived somewhere very crowded and where lots of cars were and huge flying metal things in the sky. And since I had to wait in the car, Maja leaving, Magnus leaving, then comming back and then leaving again. Made me nervous and confussed.

I know they tried to explain it to me that Magnus isn't comming home with us, but I dont know exsactly what they were saying. I understood some but I was so sad and tired I just slept on the way back with Maja sitting in the back half way, so I could relax and I looked cute for the booth people in uniforms, they even smiled at me when giving me back my passport.

Klemen, Maja and I drove back home, made one stop where I did my buisness, I barked at some men in the parking lot and then we drove in the rain home. As soon as we arrived and entered the house, I cried. Before even entering any room, Maja started feeling sad, but I manned up and went to check if Mags was in any of the other rooms in the house, he wasn't. I have to admit I stopped being sad for a bit as soon as I got my food, man oh man was I hungry!

I tried sleeping in the hallway, waiting for Mags to come thru the door, but Maja kept calling me back and after the phones beeped a few times, I was told we are both going to take a nap. I slept on the bed next to Maja and not in the hallway by the door. And whoa how amazing did that feel. Im laying under the table, sleeping still and now that we know Mags is safe in Trondheim, the energy in the room is easy and relaxed. We are missing him, but as long as he is safe all is great! But I do miss my fun owner :(

No comments:

Post a Comment