Sunday 17 June 2012

On a lovely sunday morning

at 6: 15 we got up, I ate and then we dozed of for another 20 minutes, I heard the phone ring, woke Maja and of we went to the meeting place. Where we were picked by Maja's parents and sister. It was quite the eventuful day for me, I met a few cows, which had babies, ran around and enjoyed the nature and I drank and drank lots of water! It was only 10 am and the temperatures were at 26 degrees already, while in the forest, where it's cold we didn't feel it so bad, but when we stepped out the sun started frying us, so we ran away into the shade and drove away. Since the day was so amazing and  we had fun, we decided to take it easy and go home after instead of to the vineyards. I am resting with wet paws under the desk on the cold floor.
Everyday I just jump into the bathtub and show I want cold water running out the pipe, this way I splash myself on my own and regulate the heat a bit better. Today was no exception hehe.
We made a few pictures again, look at how lucky we were with finding the schroomies!
Only winter schroom we found,
and lots and lots of the ones we looked for.
Curious cow and her babies a the farm next to the forest, cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment