Thursday 28 June 2012

Sun, flowers and happiness

When I woke up today, I didn't expect the day to be so good. Not much happened, but to us it seemed like a lot of nice has. After breakfast the day was hot and sunny, but we kinda hid inside and avoided the heat. Until Maja told me we are leaving, driving in the car, which makes me very happy. I get so happy as soon as that safety belt is put on me that I keep pacing to the frontdoor and back barking, telling cmon people lets go, faster faster. And off we went, we drove about 20 minutes to where we usually go and pick mushrooms but we drove another way onwards, first I was confussed but then we stopped and I saw a black dog and lots of flowery smells! Big greenhouses and Maja with a huge smile hehe. After a while, yes I admit I am spoiled and love my owners, it's hard enough to miss Mags, but watching Maja so far away and not being able to go to her, I cried. Yes, I did, spoiled haha. People kinda smiled at me and petted me and said she will come right back, which I knew, since I was watching her hehe, but I'm tiny!

She came out with so many flowers, that the garden clerk had to help her carry haha, and I wasn't allowed to eat any of them boo. I did bite on a few, don't tell the humans hihi.

We drove up to the vineyards, where the ladies greeted me all happy, and Maja's dad, we took the flowers to the cellar so it will be a surprise when her mom comes home! Her mom will be so happy! I bet i'll get a lot of snacks that day hihi. Maja's dad will try and keep them a secret, but he is so excited he just wants to tell her and is hoping her can last and not haha, adorable humans! We took a picture of the flowers,not many can be seen from this pic, but it's only since its a little crowded on the tiny freezer in the first cellar haha, this way the sun won't hurt them or dry them out, but they get enough light to stay fresh and blooming in this 30 degrees heat:

I don't mean to be a boy, but, I don't understand it really, why does Maja like those so much, I mean, yes they look pretty but they don't taste good at all! Trust me, I tried almost all of them hehe.
One thing I know I will enjoy, is planting them, I will dig and make a mess and get kisses and cuddles, so that will be fun!

We went down the hill to water the pretty bushes, trees and Mag's tomatos which are huge! Those are going to be so big when they are ripe, we also noticed that the tayberry fruits have been all eaten hehe, it's eather deer or birds, we did see some hoof prints there. I also tried the yellow raspberry, don't like it, maybe if I had icecream with it hehe.

After a while we started to walk home, we kissed the ladies and said bye bye and of we went, down the forest thru the streets and by the river as usual. I was smelling things like crazy, so many fresh smells after the rain, I even met some poop which wasn't from a dog! Adventures! Hehe.
Once we got home I ate like a champ! Man oh man I was hungry! It was two hours later then when I usually eat my dinner and my tummy was making sounds! And then...well...sleep hihi. I crawled into bed, Liza was sleeping under Mag's pillow, but I was so tired I couldn't really complain, so I layed next to her, almost on top of her and we have been sleeping since.While Ed has been chasing the annoying flies so they don't bother us hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment