Saturday 26 May 2012

Sleepover update

Emma is already at home and if I know her well, she is sleeping like a polar bear haha. Ysterday was so much fun! Let me start at the begining.

Maja went up to get her, since it was quite a hot day, my owners didn't want me to walk up, then down, then a long walk again, so Magnus and I went for a short walk to meet them half way. We took a diffirent path, thru the Pelican way below the castle, it's a very pretty path, where there is a tree with our names curved in, from last year. All of the sudden I stopped and started observing and barked a few times, I saw them...my girls! I ran and jumped and made silly sounds when I saw Maja and Emma! Emma yaaaay, she was running down to me, kissing me, exploring the forest, sniffing and playing. We walked back home and on that specific bridge, the steps are made of metal and have tiny holes in them and Emma was really scared of walking on them, but she eventually made it over, she saw it was a little safer when a small puppy passed her without a problem. Silly girl haha. We got home, we played, drank lots of water and enjoyed eachothers company. And then after a couple of hours of rest and the best dinner with probiotic yogurt and boiled egg (I get two eggs per week so my fur is pretty)...

The long walk with Flor! She is a shy lady, she isn't as playful yet, so we respected her need to be a little distant and we enjoyed the river, while running and walking next to her. We kept swimming, all the time, when we could get into water, we were in it! Emma was running, she is the kind of dog, one would use for therapy, she is the most "zen" dog you'll ever meet in life, but today, oh dear, today she was a runing little ball of fur. Once she ran and didn't see the long leash Flor had and tripped, fell right on her back after flipping over the string haha, crazy little girl, she shook it off and continue playing and running. We met a few dogs, who she was playing with and chasing them, like a puppy, like me hehe. The best walk we had with Emma so far.
That was so much fun, such nice weather and amazing company. Once we got home, my owners bathed her with the new shampoo and started grooming her, she fell asleep on Magnus' side of the bed and me, well... I took this opportunity to sleep next to my best friend, I leaned my tiny head on her shoulder and slept in perfect harmony.
We were so adorable, as if we were hugging while sleeping, and we even respected the owners need to sleep, so we left them room for one person on the bed haha. But after a while, when Maja was done grooming her, all that was done while she was a sleep haha, even her nails were clipped and she didn't even bother complaining since she was so tired, Maja decided to join us, which was quite the challange.
My owners were squised like sardins, while Emma and I both had our own pillow and lots of streching room, and as silly as it sounds, dogs getting more room, my owners get this really relaxing feeling when they sleep close to us, the little doggy snores, the sighs and yawns, it's just a happy relaxing thing for them. But when I fell asleep on Emma side, so loving and without a disturbance relaxed, the humans didn't care of they had no room to sleep, they got so happy, the true happiness, which almost makes one cry since it's so amazingly pure. Us animals, who wish noone any harm or stress, and all we want to do is please and love, we have that effect on humans, atleast my humans hihi.

When morning came, Emma decided to wake up Maja the same way I do, by flipping on the side and digging myself to her, the diffirence is 20 kilos haha, so when she kinda rolled over Maja, she was awake haha, kissing her and lovingly making the growling sounds and not letting her sleep anymore, since we needed love haha. Once the humans gave us breakfast, they saw the day was starting to get really hot, and since little oversized Emma had a little limp after the long walks, they didn't want to over do it, so we headed back to the vineyards in the morning hours. The limp was gone, was probably just a sore muscle since she ran more in a day then entire month haha. Once we got up, Tara was a angry and loving, sniffing us and telling us she missed us! And Emma, well she went back to being herself, lazy and cute, she will probably be sleeping quite a bit to get the rest after the walks haha.

Ofcourse my owners being my owners, they forgot to take the camera on the walk, but luckily Flor's owners didn't, so we borrowed two pictures, from their blog, I hope they don't mind:)
Just a little wet from the river hehe
Playing in such speed, she was lifting dust around her hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment