Thursday 24 May 2012

Doggysiting week

Yesterday was a very scary day, the husband of Maja's sister was in a bad car accident, and if it werent for the car being huge and safe, he'd not have gotten away with a few bruises, unlike the driver who hit him. He will be completely okay, once the pain stops from the impact, we are very glad.

To make things easier we took Lyra, to sleep over, since the poor girl was stressed also and it gave people time to relax and rest after a hard day. She was so cute, we even bathed her, but most of all she played with me like crazy and then slept like a little piglet with all four paws in the air hihi. Now she is soft and smells amazing, she didn't even complain much, but she didn't want to have her teeth cleaned, so I took her share of the toothpaste, I just cannot resist that chicken toothpaste hehe.

At 5am in the morning she decided she was a guard dog and went on a barking rampage, which ofcourse I had to contribute to also hihi, owners almost had a heart attack, woken up by two very barky dogs haha. Why she barked? I have no idea, but it was fun to make some morning noise haha. We got such an amazing dinner also, with boiled eggs and lots and lots of snacks in between playing. And today, today was lazy, we mostly slept and barely played, somehow we burnt the energy yesterday. I was kind enough to let Lyra sleep on all my sleeping places, and she absolutely loved my pillow, she spent most of her sleeping time on it. Ed and Liza weren't the happiest with us, since they had to be in the other room, bathroom and kitchen, behind closed doors, coz Lyra is a little scared of cats and barks at them. And we don't want any cat scratches on her tiny cute face hihi. She is home now, with her owners, sleeping off the playing and snacking. And the cats, well they complained a lot but then fell asleep in our bedroom and relaxed, hehe I guess they don't know what tomorrow is here and they are back to the other room. Please don't feel bad for them tho, they do have 60m2 to be in while being behind closed door haha, so it's not like they are in a cage, just away from us, so much for cats being solitary animals...haha right!

Tomorrow we are going to the vineyards, to pick up Emma, it's her turn for the bathing and spa treatment. Her fur is getting really long again and she is in need of a cut, the summer will be extremely hot and the poor girl needs not to be annoyed by the heat. Besides, she loves to be groomed, the only problem is, hehe my owners won't have any room on the bed once Emma and I fall alseep on it, hehe and we will! A few sad looks and maybe a little cry and we'll be able to get away with everything, to a limit ofcourse, but yes, we do know how to get spoiled haha.

Evening will be nice, we are going to meet the owner of Sophie, they did an amazing thing after the tragedy, they adopted a really pretty troubled girl, who needed to be loved like Sophie was, and tomorrow we will meet her for the first time, if all goes well. Sophie will always be remembered, but it's wonderful how much love everyone had for her, so much that they saved a life of a very mistreated doggy girl, who is now dealing with her fears and playing with people who won't hurt her. What a beautiful thing that is. Her name is Flor, she is an Ibizan Hound, cannot wait to see her really, I bet she smells nice hihi. Oh there will be so much sniffing, oh yeah, there is a new girl in town.

I will update about tomorrow soon, but before I go back to bed, a little picture preview of the gardening project we are doing, keep in mind it's not complete or even close to being finished, but slowely it's starting to get some plants and ofcourse, I removed all the roots and helped with digging! hihi, afterall this is about two meters higher then it was a few months ago, I worked hard, afterall someone needed to bring back all the rocks and sticks that were thrown into the forest, what if owners threw away something they needed, a second look is always a wise idea! But now I am not allowed to dig just anywhere, booo, haha.This picture shows me in the corner where my owners are trying to grow corn, I don't think they expected all of the seeds to grow, and now there are 30 tiny corn plants, yum yum cooked corn with butter and salt! Oooh yum. Behind me is the white Magnolia tree, and I really want to explore what is under the rocks, but I am not allowed hihi, and I am not allowed to jump over edges or run over flowers...so many rules! Haha, I guess they compensate with love...so it's okay, I guess, hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment