Saturday 12 May 2012

Rain and limp

After a few days of my front leg hurting, we don't know why, didn't find a cause, I feel better and happy to get dirty again. Hehe my owners took this rest from long walks and running, to give me a bubble bath and clean me up well. And today, after two days of having the anti tick pipette, I jumped into the water, hihi. Oh well, hope it was enough time for the thing to get into my blood system. The weather has been insane here, so extremely warm and today thunders, I got scared of one and started barking, while rain was pouring down my fur. But my owners being kind as they are, when we drove back I was wrapped into a blanket and warm. Not much has been going on this week, we took it slow, even tho we miss the long walks in nature, meeting deer everytime we are in the forest, but we made up for it with good food and lots of naps, Oh! and not to forget lots and lots of grooming, till today, when I am dirty again, I was completely silky and without a knot in my fur, which is rare for me, since I am such a piggy hehe.

 I know Cesar Millan wouldn't agree with me sitting on a chair while there is food on the table, but I am well mannered and never steal it, promise! Hihih. And besides, nothing takes away paw pain like a good warm pizza hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment