Monday 3 December 2012

Oh what a monday...

Early in the morning, around 5:30 Maja and I woke up, waking Mags up, asking if he felt that shake, and right after we felt a very hard shake and doors, windows and items vibrated for a few seconds. My first earthqueake! I have never felt it so strong, even tho it wasn't very strong, only about 3.9 Richter scale, I did bark and got a little frightened. After it was done, my owners made me sleep again and the day continued normally.

Untill a few hours ago, when our town joined in the protests which are going on around the country. Not to worry, my owners made sure we are all home safe and that I am not scared. The other towns have it worse of, but so far not much bad happened at our city hall. We did hear a huge bang earlier and I went into guard mode, but since then it's been quite quiet. If we were in Maribor things would be a bit diffirent, since they are burning the goverment buildings and there is a lot more police on the streets. Here in our town, its only the townhall being guarded and people are civilised and protesting in peace. Even if it got to be dangerous and riots broke out, we are still safe at home and nothing can happen, afterall it is people who are protesting the goverment and not other people.

On another note, today I got my new food, my very very expensive vetenary food, which got us a little present from the vets office. My first aid kit for dogs, amazing little package that includes everything needed if I get hurt. On fridays visit, we noticed the ears are cronically inflammed and since we really need to stop with drops and antibitiocs, the new vet examined me. She is specilised in dermathology and has told me I am going to get petted which she examined my armipits, ears and paws. Not so bad, the bad part is, she has now put me on a strict diet, no table food! None! I'd rather take drops then no yummy food, but...has to be done. Boo. So now for two months, I don't get any snacks, treats or yummy human food. I think Maja is more devostated then me, we have our little routine while eating. But we have to rule out food allergies once and for all. I did also get a new food storage box with the food, which has a lid that I have learnt to push open and steal a bit, if left a bit open, hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment