Monday 24 December 2012

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!

'Tis the season to be jolly..how how how how how how how.

Christmas have arrived, and as we all know the smell of candy, tea and spruce trees is everywhere.
The town is covered with beautiful lights, which eluminate our late night walks and make my owners really cheerful. Unfortunatelly there is no more snow, so this christmas we will be dry and warm. The temperatures got really low but have climbed back up to 10 degrees plus today. Nice sunny day. All our gifts have been sent and many received, thank you everyone!

I have learnt how to play the piano in the living room, when trying to steal my gift from under the tree. Hihi. Ed and Liza are more interested in the ornaments, which they try and throw down on the floor and play with them, but my owners once again anticipated that and all our ornaments are plastic and unbreakable hehe. Once the sun goes down and it gets all dark, we turn on the lights on the tree and the lights around the apartment and enjoy the xmas spirit even more. This is our tree this year.


Most of our gifts have been sent up to the vineyards today, since some family members are very religious and celebrate xmas with their families, we will all reunite tomorrow and enjoy the dinner with Tara and Emma. We love this time of the year!

A few weeks ago, when it was still snow, we tested out my new fleece, and I just have to show how adorably silly I look in it haha, I hate it from the bottom of my heart, but it saves me from pain and frostbite. My owners still find it utterly cute though haha.

So yeah, that's me in the snow...only humans can be so cruel and dress me in something this silly and tell me it's good for me, which it is, but I bet wolfs would never wear this, and I consider myself the sofa version of a wolf...as long as I get my food served and I can sleep on the bed haha.

Happy holidays everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment