Tuesday 25 December 2012

Xmas gifts are an awesome thing

Yesterday I was finally allowed to open mine! After stealing it so many times I finally got to open it and play with it, but after a while I got tired and a fell asleep hehe. My owners had a really nice evening also, they unwrapped their gifts and also got two amazing sweaters from norway, which I had to sniff like crazy since I didn't know the smell, they were giggling and being happy, while I squeeked my toy around them hihi. What a beautiful xmas eve.
My sausage squeeking toy gift, I love it!

Tonight was family xmas dinner and lots of gifts and food was prepared. I couldn't taste any of the goodies since I am still on a diet, but I was such a good boy, I just layed down and slept under their chairs. Other dogs got gifts from my owners also, Lyra got a tiny football, Spot got a tiny hedgehog and Tara and Emma both got a bag of their favorite cookies, one bag for each. What a lovely evening it was. But I have to admit, the cutest thing was the little mushrooms which they baked. Magnus chose them from a picture, so once they were done they looked even cuter then in the baking books picture.
Mushroom cookies, that are just so cute and look so real.
And I have to admit, I didn't really hate wearing a tie tonight, since it made me look like a gentleman.

Being cute and playful on the chair


Trying to sniff what Magnus has in his hand hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment