Saturday 8 December 2012

Cakepops, snow and peach cookies

Yesterday it started snowing like crazy, so at around 23 o'clock we decided to go to the park and celebrate the winter. Noone was there, completely empty and freshly covered in white. We ran and played and threw snowballs for a while, then headed home and went to sleep.

Today, we decided to go up to the vineyards, we got on our winter gear, which makes us warm as if we are going on a polar expedition haha. I hate my coat, but it helps me so much, my body doesnt ache from snowballs that start forming on my fur. With the coat, it's only my head, ears and paws which get snow on, but it doesn't prevent me from diving into snow and playing around like I want too. And how I played, oh man, I was having fun! The snow was almost up to people's knees, which means a lot of jumping for me hihi.

I know my owners ordered me a new coat, made outta fleece, but still waterproof, I will hate it! But I bet it will make me feel good in the long run. But they think it is soooo cute. Hehe people.

Once we got up, all tired and warm from the walk, owners decided to test out some recipes and new edable colors. So we made cookies! So many good cookies, which I am not allowed to even taste. BOOO. But it is worth it if it will make me healthy.

Peach cookies and rumball cakepops we made hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment