Monday 26 November 2012

Chef Pascal À la carte

Magnus is safely home, they did have a flat tire on the way, but managed to get home slowely and safely. The road was foggy, so they were extra cereful! I wasn't told he was comming home, so when he walked thru the dorr at 1am in the morning, i went crazy, barked, happy jumped and licked him completely. My Magsy was home. So I brought him toys and got him down on the floor to kiss him. I was soooooooo happy. I am complete now. Once we settled down, we had the late dinner that Maja and I were making, oven baked salmon and other goodies, which didn't intrest me so much hihi. I ate soooo much salmon, that pink fish is really one of my favorites! Amazing that xmas is coming, we spend so much time inside doing fun stuff, since it's dark fast and we already got spoiled with two unopened packeges from norway and cookies, which have a little crack on the box so we can steal a few out without opening the box and I got to taste one, yum yum yum hihi. Very soon we will put up a tree and put gifts under, and christmas will be here soon, cannot wait!!!

Today, after a long rest and some slacking we made home made pasta, Mags is like a kid with it, it's fun watching him roll those piles of dough and make them into yummy strings. I eat everything that falls on the floor before owners see it haha. I see it as I am doing good, since we won't need to vaccuum the floors hihi. Because I am not allowed to eat uncooked pasta, boo.

I am becoming quite the kitchen master chef to be honest, especially since we had to dry the pasta on the freezer, because there was so much of it. But I consider myself quite the cook and I will let the pictures speak for itself:








No comments:

Post a Comment