Saturday 3 March 2012

Spring has arrived!

February has been very weird, the temperatures went from minus 20 into plus 25 within a week or two, extreme changes and we haven't yet adjusted to it. Today we walked up to the vineyards, to take advantage of such a beautiful day, it was very warm, 20 plus degrees and sunny. We met a deer in the forest, which I scented and ran after, but when I was called, I turned and came back to my owners, Yes! I am that much of a good boy hihi. We are so exhausted today, Maja and I planted the last Tayberry she had, next to her blueberry and her yellow raspberry, down by the forest where two very old pillars are barely still standing, but she likes it since it seems charming. I helped dig the soil and I managed to make the job a lot easy. We are off to bed, but before a few pictures of the spring and me.


First spring flowers greet us on the way up

From left: Tayberry, me, Blueberry and Raspberry, yum yum:)

No comments:

Post a Comment